Monday, January 3, 2011

Craving Sweets?

Now you did it.

You swore off sweets as of January 1. Now you are craving something, anything to take the edge off.

When you learn to eat in such a way that you are feeding your body what it really wants, your cravings will go away.

It does not mean, however, that you can't LOVE what you are eating in the process. Carrots and celery? Oh, please!

Today's preplanned snack was a bowl of Fage greek yogurt (calcium and protein) with my friend Karyn's Granola recipe with honey on top. After I took this picture, I remembered that I was going to mix some pumpkin in to the yogurt. So, it got plopped on top, and then mixed in.





So delicious!

This is NOT a journey of deprivation friends. This is real food, delicious foodand nutritionally dense too!

Enjoy!

Excuse me while I go lick the bowl.



It's my blog and I can be silly if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment