Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TV Dinner

Wednesday is the night of the week when Ben works late.  Dinner for one, a glass of wine, and the remote.

Better than the TV dinners I grew up on.  






I plan the most simple of dinners, yet still desire for it to taste great.

Great Harvest High 5 Fiber bread toasted with a layer of sauteed spinach with a poached egg.  Fresh ground pepper completed this dinner.

So. Freaking. Easy.  So. Damn. Delicious.

Hard work is done.  Feet are going up, Top Chef All-Stars is on, and I am vegging for the night!

G'night!

3 comments:

  1. Call me crazy-but I love that dinner...perfect. Looks yummy and sounds like it tasted yummy-go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than any TV dinner I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the poached egg! And the addition of spinach makes this a wow!

    ReplyDelete