Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I am surrounded!

At the gym...at work...even at the airport last night!

Scales scales are everywhere!  THIS is why I am blogging about this experience.  I really wanted to weigh myself today.  After diligently working out last week and logging everything, I kept wondering if it paid off.   I was so tempted!  

I thought about walking into the locker room on my floor at work and hopping on the scale.  But then I thought about what if...What if it was higher than expected?  What would be my reaction?  How would I feel knowing I had caved 4 days into my personal challenge?  I just couldn't do that to you or me!

That's all...early night tonight as I have to be at the airport at 4:30 am with my kids tomorrow.

G'night!

2 comments:

  1. My scale has needed a new battery, for 2 months! I have confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could do it! Good job on rethinking the temptation.

    ReplyDelete