Saturday, January 22, 2011

So, How were Last Week's Meals?

Did you notice that after Tuesday I did not share any more of my dinners?

Why?

Just not blog-worthy!

Wednesday, while delicious, was actually a repeat.  I was too lazy to make migas, so I ended up with a bowl of greek yogurt, pumpkin and granola.  Always good.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack!

Thursday I did indeed make the Pork and Pepper dish from Cooking Light. It was fine nutritionally, but it was meh.


Friday I made my planned scallops but was left, well, unsatisfied.

I feel like if I am going to share something with all of you, it needs to be something I would serve you if you came to my home.  None of these fit the bill!

A busy day planned for today with a lot of little stuff; running errands, hopefully exercise, make more granola, and attend a party tonight.  Hopefully I can get a picture or two at the party; I have an amazing new pair of jeans from JCrew that are high waisted skinny jeans. Don't panic.  They are not under the boob high waisted, but they are get over your hip bones a little to your normal waist waisted.  When one of your least favorite body parts IS that area, it is nice when the pants keep it all tucked in, ya know?

Just wanted to say hey and let you know I had not dropped off the face of the Blog-Earth.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment